lunes, marzo 31, 2008

Avantasia confirmado y portada del nuevo disco de Opeth.


AVANTASIA COMING TO TOKYO, MOSCOW AND MEXICO!

More Avantasia live shows have been confirmed. In June the all-star project will play live in Moscow, Tokyo and Mexico City.

05.06.2008 CH - Huttwil / Rocksound Festival
07.06.2008 S - Sölvesborg / Sweden Rock Festival
10.06.2008 RUS - Moscow / DK Gorbunova
13.06.2008 JP - Tokyo / Shinagawa Prince Stellar Ball
15.06.2008 MEX - Mexico City / Circo Volador
18.06.2008 ARG - Buenos Aires / Obras
20.06.2008 CHILE - Santiago De Chile / Teatro Caupolica
22.06.2008 BRA - Sao Paulo / Credicard Hall
04.07.2008 SERBIA - Castlefest
10.07.2008 CZ - Zlin - Masters Of Rock
26.07.2008 I - Rockin Field Festival
01.08.2008 GER - Wacken Open Air (sold out)



Esta es la portada de Watershed, el nuevo material de Opeth:


Ademas, puede ser que siempre si vengan con Dream Theater:

"The Dream Theater tour dates just got announced and it looks like it will be a very cool tour. Hopefully we can do the Mexico date as well even though noone told me yet whether we're supposed to do those too..."

Ojala, seria un megaorgasmo de puerco ver a tan grandes bandas alternando!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.